Steps After Registration
Step1: Market the Program
- Once your registration is verified, you will then be listed on the Captains' page.
- You will receive your own personal League Page so you can market the program to your database/clientele.
Step2: Players Registration
- After you complete your registration and receive your online League Page, send your League Page link to parents and have them register their child for your League and pay their participation fees.
Step3: Contact your Regional Captain
- Contact Your Regional Captain for assistance in maximizing your PGA Junior League Golf experience. Regional Captains have been appointed for all Regions. Click here for the list of Regional Captains.
Step4: Start the Game
- Once your players have registered and paid their participation fees (minimum 16 players- 1 League) you will receive you payment invoice and we will contact you to arrange for shipping of your "League Kit" (player's jerseys, bag tags, flag stickers etc.). After you receive your League Kit you will schedule a "Launch Day" with your players and parents and hand out jerseys and schedules. Good luck and enjoy the program!